Cleo’s Gentlemen’s club in Orlando is one of central Florida’s hottest adult entertainment nightspots. Dancing at Cleo’s will definitely get you noticed, and we want to invite you in. We’re looking for sexy women with a positive attitude and personality. Is that you? Fill out the form below and find out!
We’re excited to hear from you!
This is everything you need to have if you are approved to be an Entertainer at Cleo’s Gentlemen’s Club:
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must have a valid social security number.
- You must have two valid forms of ID. This includes, Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate, Military ID, Permanent Resident Card, State ID.
- You must receive an Orange County Occupational License, aka Business Tax Receipt (BTR). As of October 2021, Orange County no longer accepts the BTR Applications in-person or through E-mail. It must be completed online, using the link below:
- Go to https://ocfl.net/PermitsLicenses/Permits/BTR/tabid/5222/Default.aspx and download the form, “Business Tax Receipt (BTR) Zoning Approval Form“.
- Once you have filled out the form, it must be submitted through Orange County Fast Track. If you have not used Fast Track before, you will have to register and create a login.
- After you have logged in to Fast Track, you can upload your application.